For day 1 I need to post a current picture of myself and 15 interesting facts about myself. To be honest, I’m not sure there’s a whole lot of interesting about me so I’ll just post 15 facts about me. But first a picture and hopefully I can figure out how to do that on my phone. Yes, my internet was shut off so I can’t use my laptop to post this entry.
Here we go! This was a selfie I took recently. I think red is my color!
Now for the 15 facts:
- I am also a YouTuber! I started my channel back in 2010 and have over 1,000 videos. One year I did a video every day!
- I’ve been blogging for a long time also. I got rid of my blogger site.
- I had two miscarriages and I’m convinced that they were the boys I always wanted.
- My ex cheated on me back in 2005 and I worked my ass off to forgive him. I worked…he didn’t. And then he asked for a divorce this year.
- I have two half sisters that I didn’t know about until my adult years.
- I’m going to school for Psychology and think I might want to go into the area of criminal justice.
- I’ve actually had two weight loss surgeries now. One in 2009 and the most recent on April 30, 2018. I don’t claim to be proud of that.
- I’ve been hospitalized 6 times for mental illness between December 2013 and December 2016!
- My diagnoses were depression, anxiety, schizo-affective disorder and psychosis.
- I have PCOS which makes losing weigh very difficult!
- Both of my parents are deceased. My mom died of morbid obesity related issues in 2006 at the age of 56 and my dad died in November of 2011 from lung cancer that metasticized to his brain. He was 61.
- I have five dogs living with me! Two Pit Bull Terriers (Aspen and Oaklee), One German Shepherd (Xena), One long haired Husky (Kaya) and one Pomeranian (Teddy Bear). The Husky and one of the Pits belong to my daughter.
- I still believe in love and marriage and have hopes of finding both one day! ❤️
- I’ve never flown on a plane before. I need to get over my fear so I can visit my sister who lives in Hawaii!
- Some things I’m afraid of: snakes, bats, storms like bad thunderstorms and tornadoes, aging into the 50’s and beyond. This is because my mom passed so young. This is why I’m trying so hard to lose weight now. I’m terrified of dying young and not meeting any future grandchildren.
There you have it. Day 1 is complete!
Wherever you are in this beautiful world, I wish you peace, love and smiles!