I am incredibly late with my post. Technically, it’s already Friday early a.m. It’s 1:42 a.m. I would’ve gotten this done on Thursday, but a friend called and I ended up going out for a while and it got late. But I am going to do this post before I go to bed!
The topic is “Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped and Mad…”
This is another fun one I think. I have a very eclectic taste in music in my opinion. I’m going to list a few songs for each emotion.
- Luke Bryan “Most People Are Good”
- Florida Georgia Line “Simple”
- Rachel Platten “Fight Song”
- Michael Jackson “Man In The Mirror”
- Ryan Stevenson “In the Eye of the Storm”
- Mercy Me “Bring The Rain”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis “Thriftshop”
- Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk”
- Andy Grammer “Good to be Alive”
- Fitz & The Tantrums “Handclap”
- Kenny Loggins “Footloose”
- LMFAO “Sexy & I Know It”
- Twisted Sister “We’re Not Gonna Take It”
- Journey “Don’t Stop Believin'”
- GodSmack “Good Times, Bad Times”
- Disturbed “Down with the Sickness”
There were others that I could think of. I actually struggled a bit with this to be honest because there are so many songs that I like. I do tend to turn to hard rock when I am upset or frustrated though. I also turn to it when I’m missing my dad because he was a heavy metal fan. His number one was Ted Nugent. He was a HUGE fan of Ted. He would go see him every New Years Eve if Ted was performing in Detroit. I think my dad had every Ted T-shirt ever made lol. Maybe not, but he definitely had a lot of them. After my dad passed away, his wife had a quilt made with all of my dad’s t-shirts. I thought that was pretty cool.
So that’s my list. Please feel free to share some of yours or if you have some in common with me, let me know in the comments. I’d love to hear from you!
I wish you peace, love and happiness.