Well, you may think I’m desperate for material considering what I’m posting today. I did this tag video on my YouTube channel today responding to 21 questions. I thought I would do the same thing here on my blog. Respond to 21 random questions about me.
- What is your middle name? Marie – I share the same middle name with my mother and great-grandmother.
- What was your favorite subject in high school? My favorite subject was Algebra. I’m not sure why I had a fascination with finding the value of x and y?
- Favorite drink? If we’re talking alcoholic beverage, then my favorite is the Margarita.
- Favorite color? Yellow – the color of sunshine!
- Favorite animal? One might think it’s the dog because I have four of them, but no it’s actually the Lion. I believe the lion to be my spirit animal.
- Have you ever traveled outside the country? Yes, if you count Canada. I’ve never flown anywhere though.
- What is your favorite perfume? I don’t wear perfume, but I do wear body spray. My favorites are Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day and Midnight Pomegranate.
- What is your biggest fear? Losing one of my kids. I also fear snakes and bats!
- What is your favorite food? Before surgery, it was pizza and lasagna. Cheesecake was my favorite dessert. But after surgery, I don’t have a favorite anymore.
- DO you have any hobbies? Yes, reading is my current favorite. I also enjoy photography and bird watching.
- Favorite candle scent? Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, lilac
- Are you a good cook? Not really. I don’t enjoy cooking so much.
- What is your dream job? I’m going to school for Psychology. Right now, I’d like to work in the field of corrections using my psychology degree when I get it.
- Do you have a garden? No I do not.
- Do you have a tattoo? Yes, I have one. Got my first and only tattoo just this year in February after my now ex-husband told me he wanted out of the marriage.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? When I was younger, my dad, step mom, brother and I were walking over to my aunt’s house. I wasn’t paying attention because I was too busy talking to my dad and whack!! right into a street sign! It hurt so bad, but was also embarrassing! I was laughing and crying both!
- What is your favorite of these three: Harry Potter – Hunger Games – Twilight Series? My favorite is the Twilight series, followed by Harry Potter.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? This is a tough one. I’d say Julia Stiles, Sandra Bullock or Jillian Michaels.
- What’s your favorite flavor of tea? My favorite is peach ice tea.
- What kind of car do you drive? I drive a 2013 Ford C-Max. It’s a hybrid.
- First concert you attended? My first concert was when I was in high school and it was the rock group Ratt.
Now you know a few more little things about me.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the path of Hurricane Michael. I hope you have evacuated if you were instructed to do so. If you’re toughing it out at home, I hope you have extra water and food supplies. God bless you all.
Wherever you are in this beautiful world, I wish you peace, love and happiness.